Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Bag to LOVE!!



It all started with a new camera...

This January I bought my first dSLR camera. It's awesome, I just love it. However, when you buy a new camera then you need a new bag, new lenses, a new strap, larger memory cards, extra batteries, etc... You see where I'm going with this, right?

I knew a camera bag was at the top of the list. I wanted one that was cute and multi-functional. I did some research online and also referenced the purchasing section on Cori Derksen's blog. Ultimately, I decided on a Epiphanie bag. They had really great reviews and their bags are so cute you would think it was a purse!! 

Epiphanie bags come in five styles and really fun colors like teal, purple, red, fuchsia and gray. I was stuck between Lola and Clover. Clover won me over because it had a laptop pocket. I thought having the option of carrying my laptop would give me more bang for my buck since it will double as a carry-on when I fly. 

My Valentine's Day gift arrived exactly on Valentines Day... My husband had precise planning or he got really lucky. Either way, I was over the moon when I opened up the UPS package and found my beautiful bag!!
Pretty pink bag it was shipped in that matches the interior
Love, Love, Love this bag.
This is the inside. The dividers are velcro so you can make the pockets larger or smaller.
  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must have left excellent hints for your hubby to follow up on.